Our style is a fresh and unique spin on wedding photography, blending or “fusing” traditional portraiture with contemporary photojournalism. It’s what we call “organic photography” and the result is vivid, candid and emotional images that look natural and genuine, rather than fake or forced. You'll be relaxed, look fantastic and have more fun than you ever imagined you could in front of a camera.
While we'd like to think our artistic photography makes us different, it's really about so much more than our work. Past clients consistently tell us that the Fusion experience is what sets us apart. It's the returned phone calls, the impeccable service and the personal attention that stand out in their minds.
You see, we believe that every client deserves to be treated with exceptional customer service, amazing photography, and the highest quality prints and albums available. We believe in creating an overall experience for each client that is second to none.
It starts with taking the time to get to know you more deeply than you'd expect from a photographer. We want to understand what makes you tick so that we can serve you at the highest level and capture images that genuinely reflect your unique story.
And it's not just about building a relationship with you. We want to help you fill your home with gorgeous images from one of the happiest days of your life. The day may fly by, but the memory of it will be relived for a lifetime through enviable prints and storybooks we help you create.
But it doesn't end there. Our goal is to make you so happy with your photography and experience with us that you'll continue to trust us with your family photography for a lifetime too.
Whomever you meet with during your consultation will also be your wedding photographer. Don’t stress…the artist assigned to your wedding will feel like an old friend before the big day even arrives!
If you want them, yes! You have two choices. You may either choose a photography collection that includes a custom Fusion flash drive of professionally edited digital negatives, or you may purchase fully edited negatives to add to your photography collection a la carte.
You have the right to reprint images whenever you want, wherever you want. However you may not sell your images for a profit or publish your images without the written consent of Fusion Photography.
You'll never know how overwhelming it is to sift through hundreds of photographs to find the best ones because we'll never ask you to do it. We handle all the dirty work for you. We examine every single image captured from your wedding day and remove duplicate images, shots that are out of focus and photos with bad expressions so that you're left with the best of the best. All the photos that make the cut are then individually edited by our team for the highest quality final product, giving you album-worthy, print-ready images you'll love.
A sneak peek of the wedding with one image is typically posted through our social media outlets the day after the wedding. Roughly six weeks after the wedding, we will invite you back to the studio for your wedding photo viewing. That same day, the online gallery goes live and you will receive a link via email to share with your family and friends. Roughly three weeks after the viewing, you will receive the flash drive of digital images.
You can start selecting your photos from your interactive gallery the day you receive the access link. Once you have selected the images, we provide two complimentary rounds of album changes. Once you approve the final draft, it takes roughly 3-6 weeks to receive the completed album.
Most likely, we have! We have been shooting weddings in Charlotte a very long time and have photographed at most venues in the area. However, if we haven’t photographed at your venue yet, don’t worry! We will add it to our schedule to scout the venue prior to your wedding, so there will be no surprises for you or us.
To properly capture both of you we need at least 30-45 minutes of photography time.
Yes, please keep the following in mind:
- Please allow for a buffer before the ceremony of at least 30-45 minutes for travel delays, guests to arrive, and any unplanned emergencies
- The flowers NEED to be present before any photography starts. Ask your florist to make accommodations to deliver these by the time you start getting ready.
- Make sure you are aware of any special arrangements, rules or guidelines your venue has in regards to photography and be sure to share these with the Fusion team.
Yes! We think this is essential for your wedding day. Even if you are working with a wedding consultant, it's a good idea to plan out when and where the various aspects of your photography will occur, as it will help make your day less stressful.
A typical wedding photography timeline looks something like this (the amount of time suggested to set aside for photos depends on the time of day):
- Preparation Shots – Duration: 1.5 hours. Ideally we would have 45 minutes for the girls and 45 minutes with the guys.
- Bride and Groom – Duration: minimum 30 minutes to one hour photography time. We highly suggest doing this before the ceremony in conjunction with a “first look.” That way you can enjoy the rest of your day without having to worry about taking too much time out for photos. Also this is when the makeup and hair are fresh. We’ll set up a first look moment so it’ll still be a surprise when you see each other. Be sure to give us at least a full hour so we can capture the amazing shots you see in our portfolio.
- Family Formals – 25 minutes to one hour. Have a list of pictures that you want with your family/friends right after the ceremony. Typically this is done at the altar but we can do it any location you’d like. Also, have one person from each side of the family that is really organized (and loud) to move people in and out of photo’s.
- Bridal Party – Duration: 0.5 hour to 1 hour. This is where we take the bridal party out for some fun shots. This is also nice to handle before the ceremony so that you can rest and enjoy your day afterwards.
If you are getting married in the greater Charlotte area or within one hour of our studio there is no fee. If you live beyond this, we charge $0.35 per mile driven from our studio. For destination weddings, additional fees may apply. Contact us for details.
Yes! Fusion Photography is based out of Charlotte, North Carolina but we photograph weddings all over the world. Basically, wherever you want to say “I do,” we are in! We have separate pricing for destination photography so contact us for a consultation and pricing.
Yes! We love documenting weddings on film. No matter how hazy the memory of your day becomes over the years, the details will all come back to you quickly when you have a gorgeous wedding video to keep it fresh in your mind year after year. View our wedding video portfolio and learn more about our videography services here.